Cozzi Recycling recognizes the real strength behind a company—a dedicated workforce. We strive to maintain the proper balance in all we do for our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. We are committed to sustainable business practices for the long-term benefit of both our environment and our employees. We believe it is every employee’s job to ensure our customers are serviced safely with unmatched responsiveness and reliability.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We have an immediate need for an inside sales representative. Industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Manages and develops customer relationships by maintaining and developing a customer and prospect database.
- Sells company services by developing new prospects and accounts.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Responds and follows up sales inquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to the management team.
- Attend training and development relevant knowledge and skills.
- College degree in Business, Marketing or related field a plus.
- Proven track record in developing strategic and strong ability to drive programs for the market.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to form working relationships with customers, staff and colleagues.
- Independent, proactive, and willing to shoulder new responsibilities.
- Self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on business profit.
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record.
CDL DRIVER (CLASS A)
We are looking for experienced drivers to join our Professional Driving Team! These LOCAL
positions pull out and return to our Bellwood, IL yard. Do you have experience driving roll-offs, dumps or luggers? Then we want you to come work for us.
- HOME DAILY!
- Full time positions with overtime.
- Year-round work, no slow-down periods.
- Competitive benefits package and paid holidays.
- You are a valued driver in our company.
- Roll offs, long dump and lugger containers experience a plus.
- Class A CDL license is required.
- Clean MVR with valid medical card.
- NO DUIs or drug convictions in the last five years.
- At least 12 months of VERIFIABLE tractor trailer driving experience.
We are looking for an entry level management candidate. Engineering or B.A. grads, put your skills to use. We will teach you how to make money in the fast paced, dynamic world of scrap metal recycling. We will train you and we will empower you to become an integral part of our family business.
- Medical, vision, dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid vacations
Job Type: Full-time
Cozzi Recycling is a full service, scrap metal recycling company currently looking for energetic, hardworking Laborers to join our team. The ideal candidate will always show up for work on time, will hit the ground running, and will have a desire to grow within the company. Safety is our priority!
- Ability to work in various environmental conditions such as extreme heat or cold and/or wet conditions.
- Able to stand on your feet for extended amount of time.
- Move metal from one department to the next.
- Familiarize yourself with the different metals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous Scrap / Recycling experienced preferred but not required
- Works well under pressure
Please complete our online application here or you can stop by and pick up an employment application from our mailbox located outside of our Grant location; once completed please leave in our drop box. For additional details, please email email@example.com.
Cozzi Recycling wants to hear from suitable candidates who share our passion. We offer medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance for our employees along with a 401K retirement program.